Currently open Adoptables:
Tier II :
Tier III :
Ralle Permilile Qites
An Adoptable Contest Experiment
How do I adopt?
My only requirement is simply submitting a drawing of the one you want, either in the deviation's comments or by note. In the description, please credit me with the design. Other than that, they are absolutely free.
For Teir II you are allowed three designs maximum
For Tier III you are allowed two
A star means it has already been taken. If you are still unsure, check the description for the full list of available designs.
Why the drawing?
I originally figured I'd just hand them out like candy, but I have seen far too many designs go to waste because those who adopt them either never use them or sell them off. This way I can at least understand that you are willing to use the design and the little guy will be going to a good home.
About that drawing ...?
Don't worry! It can be anything, I really don't care! Quality doesn't matter, so long as you just depict it in some way. It will be first come first serve, so even if you submit a two minute chibi or a two hour tapestry, whether by seconds or days, the first one in my messages will be the first to receive the Silas.
This is the one Silas I'm keeping. This took me a grand total of about 10 minutes tops, but even if someone came in with one that looked hyper-realistic and awesome, I'd be ecstatic to see such a work, but sadly they would have missed out as this was submitted first, so don't worry about skill. Furthermore, I will accept commissioned art if you simply can't draw. I figure if you like it enough to ask someone else to make drawings of the character for you, I'd be just as content knowing it's being looked after.
If the design has already been taken, you can, of course, keep the drawing. It is your art and no one can take that from you. To be a good sport, though, it would be awesome to at least acknowledge the new owner in the description.
What am I allowed to do with it?
- You can name it
- You can give it a personality
- You can remove accessories
- You can add accessories
- You can make slight changes to the design such as simplifying markings, making the colors a tad brighter, etc. So long as it is not extreme enough as to be unrecognizable
- You can use the design for other animals (If you don't want it to be a Silas, but would love to see the design on a wolf or cat, I don't see too much harm in it)
- You can use the image from the deviation, so long as you credit me
- You can incorporate it however you'd like into your creative universe, again so long as you credit me with the initial design
Are there any restrictions?
Just a few, but please read through them.
- You cannot claim the design as your own creation. Basically just don't be a thief.
- You cannot sell the design. You CAN, however, trade it for another character.
- You cannot evolve it to the next stage until all forms have been released (3 in total for Tiers III and IV and 2 for the final tier). Current species that can evolve : Silas