A look back in 2013:
So ... remember back in August when I said that I was probably gonna be back within a couple weeks? Yeah, that ... Let me just say that I am really sorry and I never forgot anyone, I just haven't had time and had to focus on real life issues for quite a while. So here's basically some of the stuff that has transpired over my school semester now that I'm on both school and work vacation:
- Two weeks into school, there was a particular incident and ... well ... Anyway, I went to the doctor and now have to take medication due to issues with my heart.
- My internship kinda took a lot of precedence and my classes became very homework heavy. Had to take even more time.
- Developed a stomach virus that sent me to the emergency room
- The holidays. Working retail I can tell you that I have become quite a scrooge and I HATE Christmas-time. I like being with my family at Christmas but I LOATHE America's culture surrounding it.
- Started to fall behind in classes due to medical issues so I had to start picking up after myself with extra credit assignments.
- Midterms and Finals!
- Literally working with my family to try and save one of my aunts. It sounds melodramatic typing that, but let's just say there is a lot of drama and a lot of darkness on some branches of my family tree.
- Finally got vacation! Maybe I can get back to DevArt or just belt out some nice art?
- Guess who developed Trichitis! (It's like Bronchitis! But in your Trachea (Windpipe)!
- Drama, Drama, Drama
- Relaxing doodling, doodling, doodling
Basically when I wasn't busy I was too tired from the work to do anything but draw or play games. I've had no ambition. I don't think I've made a finished, fully rendered piece in MONTHS. But with the meds my doctor prescribed things are getting a lot better and with a new semester coming I'm really excited to turn things around.
Welp, now I'm heavily medicated. My basic plan is to post one piece of art a day, be it a doodle or a full on piece and to maybe try and reconnect with some of you guys while I still have some time left before school starts.
So, watchers and friends alike, how is everyone? What's been happening? Please respond and I will hopefully get to replies when I'm a little more coherent.